Sunday, March 11, 2007

Vedic Intelligence

For a long time, I heard and learnt that the Aryans came and conquered India around 1500 BC. Somehow, that never made any sense to me. I always wondered that if that was the case, did Ramayana and Mahabharata ever take place in India? I have been reading those sacred texts ever since I can remember and my curious mind always wanted to know the truth.

Finally Ajit, my brother-in-law, sent me a link about a research on this.

Google video about Vedic Intelligence



Having been to many of these cities myself, I always believed that somehow there was some fact in the Vedas. I think, somehow, this research tells me that things really happened as described in the Vedas.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sir,

Thanks a ton for the Google video link. I am indebted to you for having presented the link. I will get in touch with you, in case you have your mail address mentioned in the site somewhere. If not, I urge you to mention it, so people like me can get in touch with you. I am VERY much interested in Indology and knowing the truth about my PAST.

-- Shiva.

Unknown said...

Shiva,

Thanks a lot for your response. You can always contact me via the blog itself. I have a few more such links that I plan to post, once I get some time.

Regards,
Sandeep

Eastcoastdweller said...

It is sad, how little most people in the West, myself included, really know about this vast, ancient and important place called India.